Most forms below can be filled-in using your computer. These forms require Acrobat Reader 3.0 or above.  Additional forms and information may be found on the Kansas Department of Revenue pages at

Motor Vehicle Forms
Affidavit of Relationship (TR-215)
Affidavit to a Fact/Bill of Sale (TR-12)
Application for Secured/Duplicate/Reissue Title (TR-720B)
Electronic Title Sales Agreement (TR-39a)
Lienholders Consent to Transfer Vehicle Ownership (TR-128)

Odometer Disclosure Statement (TR-59)
Power of Attorney (TR-41)
Power of Attorney and Odometer Disclosure for Electronic Title (TR-40)
Sellers Affidavit (TR-216)

Title and Registration Application (TR-212a)
Title With Out of State Lienholder (TR-100)
Transfer on Death Affidavit (TR-82)
VIN Vehicle Procedures for Vehicles Outside the State of Kansas (TR-65)

6000 Mile Affidavit (TR-49)
Custom Plate and Decal Application (TR-211)
Disabled Placard/Plate Application (TR-159)
Disabled Veteran Plate Application (TR-103)
Mail in Personalized Plate Application (TR-715PR)
National Guard Application and Statement (TR-129)


a href=