Some of the forms below can be filled-in using your computer. These forms require Acrobat Reader 3.0 or above. Additional forms and information may be found on the Kansas Department of Revenue pages at

Driver's License Forms
Change of Address (DC-1) (Mail-in form)
Out of State - Kansas Renewal, Extension, or Replacement Forms
Renewal Test
Request for Access to Vehicle Records (TRDL-302)
Teen Driving Log
Vehicle Records Opt-In Form (TRDL-300)
Vision Form

Driver's License Handbook
Commercial Driver's License Handbook

a href=